Hi beautiful people.
I have an announcement to make.
While I’m not sure if Storm Front (bundled with The Archive of Lost Dreams) will be available for the Kindle before Christmas (I’m going away for a few days at a crucial moment, bad timing I know, but that’s what Christmas is all about!), I’m still waiting on The Archive of Lost Dreams to be approved for the Premium Catalogue on Smashwords. My last few stories have taken up to two/three weeks to be approved and shipped so I don’t expect the Archive will be available on Kobo, Diesel, iTunes etc before Christmas.
On top of my perpetually bad timing, I’m offering a
Because I feel like it, and it’s Christmas, and because I’m an indie writer I can do as I please. And it pleases me greatly to host this giveaway.
I’m giving away copies of both of my books on Smashwords: The deep space cyberpunk The Edge of Darkness, and my collection of paranormal short stories, The Archive of Lost Dreams. (Remember, the five Storm Front urban fantasy short stories are still currently FREE on Smashwords.)
To qualify for the giveaway, you must do the following:
- Leave a comment saying which book you’d prefer a copy of: The Edge of Darkness or The Archive of Lost Dreams.
- Make sure you leave a VALID email address in the comment, because this will be the email address I contact you with. You’ll be receiving a code for a limited time free Smashwords download.
- It is not required that you subscribe to this blog, but it would be a nice thought!
I’m going to be selecting winners at random, and the number of winners will be equal to half the number of entries. If there are two entries there will be one winner, if there are four entries there will be two winners. If there are one hundred entries there will be fifty winners! (Eh, a girl can dream).
So basically you have a 50/50 chance of winning! And the more entries there are, the more I will give away!
- It would help A LOT if you tweeted, Facebooked and blogged about this giveaway, but it won’t give you an extra entry.
- This giveaway will end on New Year’s Eve! That gives you a little over a week to help spread the word and get as many friends to enter as you can, because the more entries there are, the more winners there will be!
Good luck, and please have a very happy and safe holiday!